Gain answers to most frequently asked questions about our food and meal delivery services in New York City, the Hamptons and Long Island.
As at May 14 2020.
Allergies / Dietary Restrictions
- For additional information on ingredients, allergies, or specific dietary questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- The At Home with Neuman's Kitchen driver will make contact as nearing the delivery destination. Please note: most items are perishable, it is recommended to consume or store in the refrigerator or freezer upon receipt.
- All containers (exclusive of lids) are microwave and oven safe. Meals may be heated at 350 degrees F, desserts at 250 degrees F.
- Food may be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or the freezer between 3-6 months.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens. Place orders by 4PM for delivery the next day between 10AM to 4PM, Monday through Saturday. Orders placed after 4PM on Fridays will be next available for delivery on the Tuesday or a future date.
- Long Island, the Hamptons, Westchester. Place orders by 4PM for delivery the next day between 10AM to 4PM, Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Fridays will be next available for delivery on the Tuesday or a future date.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens (excluding Long Island City). Enjoy free delivery when you spend $125 or more.
- Long Island City. Enjoy free delivery when you spend $75 or more.
- Long Island, the Hamptons. Enjoy free delivery when you spend $300 or more.
- Westchester. Enjoy free delivery when you spend $200 or more.
- Manhattan/Brooklyn/Queens: $0 - $124.99 ($25.00 fee)
- Westchester: $0 - $199.99 ($35.00 fee)
- The Hamptons/Long Island: $0 - $299.99 ($35.00 fee)
- Food deliveries to Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, the Hamptons, Long Island and Westchester.
- All menu items are individually packed and labeled for ease of identification and separation. Orders are fulfilled one per household therefore we are unable to split orders.
- The menu offers various serving sizes which are indicated in the product specifications.
- In order to maintain a consistent approach to our menu and experience we are unable to make substitutions to our menu.
Minimum Age Requirement
- As the At Home with Neuman's Kitchen service offers alcohol for delivery, all customers must be aged 21 years or older to place and receive an order.
- 100% of tips are provided to the At Home with Neuman's Kitchen delivery/driver team. Tip options are shown on the product pages before visiting the cart to checkout.
- Contact the At Home with Neuman's Kitchen team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neuman's Kitchen has a long history of supporting community initiatives which include: The HOPE Program, weekly donations to Shaaray Teflia soup kitchen for 38 years, monthly dinner donations to 100 families residing at the Ronald McDonald House and providing culinary education for high school students through the NY Explorer Program.
- For each order placed with At Home with Neuman's Kitchen, a donation of $10 will be made to The HOPE Program for Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn orders. For the Hamptons and Long Island orders a donation of $20 will be made.
- The HOPE Program empowers New Yorkers to build sustainable futures through comprehensive training, jobs, advancement and lifelong career support.